Why Do I Need My Own Liability Insurance?
The best protection is always your OWN POLICY – IN YOUR NAME, whether you are employed or self-employed. Some employed healthcare providers may be told that they are covered by their employer’s insurance policy. But unless you are the OWNER of the policy, your interests could likely be viewed as secondary to your employer, the clinic or the office who owns the policy – should a claim arise. Your policy with CM&F is portable and goes wherever you go, even when you switch jobs, so you always know you’re covered.
- Quick Online Quote and Application
- Occurrence Coverage
- Full Consent To Settle
- License Defense Coverage
- Good Samaritan Coverage
- General Liability or Premises Liability Options
- Assault Upon You At Work – $25000 Benefit
- HIPAA Defense Coverage
- Underwritten By A++ Medical Protective
- Superior Defense – 90% Trial Win Rate