CM&F Group has partnered with Therapy Space to bring mental health professionals, the most comprehensive and lowest cost liability policy in the market today. Therapy Space eliminates barriers for private practice therapists with cost-effective office space solutions. CM&F eliminates the personal risk to therapists working with patients, allowing them to freely treat patients without worrying about malpractice claims. Our professional liability insurance is tailored to your needs, and is designed to protect your livelihood.
With affordable professional liability and general liability coverage through CM&F, Therapy Space has made your decision easy.
Find Your Insurance Policy
CM&F’s Medical Malpractice Insurance Coverage for Therapists is open to the following therapist types:
- Alcohol or Drug Counselors
- Board Certified Behavioral Analysts (BCBA)
- Behavioral Therapists
- Case Managers
- Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Nutritionists
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC)
- Licensed Professional Counselors with Mental Health Status (LCP-MHSP)
- M.A. in Mental Health: Master’s of Counseling
- Marriage or Family Counselors
- Mental Health Counselors
- Nurse Practitioner
- Pastoral Counselors
- Pastoral Counseling
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Ph.D: Psychologists
- Psy.D: Doctorate in Psychology Clinical Focus
- Physician Assistant
- Pre-licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MMFT)
- Pre-Licensed Professional Counselors
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT)
- School Counselors
- Wellness Counselors
Insurance Designed With You In Mind!
Portable, Flexible Coverage
- Coverage options up to $2 Million Per Claim
- Full Consent to Settle Claims
- License Defense Coverage
- General Liability Available
- Defense Costs in Addition to Liability Limits
- HIPAA Defense Coverage
- 24/7 Coverage Portable Coverage – Take your policy with you if you change jobs
Competitively Priced Options
For $1,000,000 / $3,000,000 of insurance protection for mental health professionals, our premium is lower than our competition...sometimes as much as 25% lower!
General Liability Add-On
Be protected in the event of a lawsuit arising from normal business operations. The costs associated with an unforeseen visitor injury, property damage, data loss, personal injury, reputation injury and more can be damaging to small business owners.
Need More Help?