CM&F Group is looking for a UX designer to help the company evolve its professional liability insurance application into a more user-friendly platform that will lead to more conversions. We are looking for someone with extensive UX experience that can help us reach our business goals within the next couple of months. The company is rapidly growing and adding new product lines, and a better application will support the growth, while also help us retain current clients. Applicants should expect to lead both UX design and implementation of the project; the UX designer will work directly with our Development and Operations team, as well as the Director of Marketing.
- Follow a user experience design process from concept to execution; approach design from a user’s perspective, listening to users and balancing their needs alongside business goals and technical capabilities.
- Focus on UI, product branding, and content presentation.
- Produce multiple solutions using sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
- Collaborate with CM&F developers and marketing team to help evolve the design language of the applications and better understand requirements and priorities.
- Generate design work plans; accurately estimate work items and communicate dependencies and issues as necessary.
- Test with CSRs to validate solutions and practice evidence-based design
The position is remote or in-person. It will start as contracted work, but could lead to a permanent role depending on the needs of the company and scope of work once this particular project is complete.
The focus of this project would be bringing cohesion to branding and CSS treatments between the website and portal and providing enhanced UX/UI to the renewal page, the user creation page, and the product upsell section of the client portal.
We have collected application (both new business and renewal) pain points and need to address the causes of friction while meeting our clients needs.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume along with any live examples of your UX work to email@example.com.