Protection for YOU
With your family’s financial future at stake and your growing professional exposures, PA AssetGuard® is the affordable solution for your personal asset protection. Get A++ (Superior) rated coverage from the malpractice experts!
You're employer's policy is in THEIR best interests. Your own policy answers to YOU ALONE.
What’s In It For Me?
Until now, the cost of a personal stand-alone policy against malpractice allegations has been prohibitive to most PAs, leaving PAs like you to depend on their Employer’s policy. Thanks to the partnership between the American Association of Physician Assistants and CM&F Group, we have come up with a discounted policy that belongs solely to you, making sure YOUR assets and interests come first.
Why Choose CM&F?
In the last 25 years, PAs have been exposed to large liability claims with no insurance protection after their insurance company went out of business. CM&F has always partnered with the strongest and most committed liability insurance companies to offer the most competitive and reliable medical liability insurance in the market. You will most likely never end up in a lawsuit, but if you are, the protection you have matters!
Some employed healthcare providers may be told that they are covered by their employer’s insurance policy. But unless you are the OWNER of the policy, your interests could likely be viewed as secondary to your employer, the clinic or the office who owns the policy – should a claim arise. Your policy with CM&F is portable, going wherever you go, even when you switch jobs, so you always know you’re covered.
Use the below guide to find out which class plan is right for you.
P1 Class Plan
- Behavioral Health Facility/Psychiatric Facility
- Cardiovascular – Non-Surgical
- Correctional Facility - < 10 hours/week
- Family Practice/Primary Care
- Home Health Care/Hospice
- Hospital (Non ER/OR)
- Neurological Non-Surgical
- Nursing Home/LTC
- Orthopedics Non-Surgical
- Physical/Occupational Therapy
- School/University/Teaching Facility
- Sports Medicine
- State/County Health Department
- Urgent Care Facility
- Women’s Health/Gynecology
P2 Class Plan
- Alternative Medicine (Integrative/Complimentary)
- Assisting in Surgery (Other than procedures performed under local injection/topical) - <10 hours/week
- Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Hospital ER - <10 hours/week
- Hospital Operating Room - <10 hours/week
- Obstetrics Pre & Post Natal Care
- OB/GYN Non-surgical
- Pain Management Monitoring
- Surgical Center - <10 hours/week
P3 Class Plan
- Anesthesia Administration - (Deep Sedation & General Anesthesia)
- Assisting in Surgery (Other than procedures performed under local injection/topical) - >10 hours/week
- Cardiovascular surgical
- Correctional Facility - >10 hours/week
- Hospital ER - >10 hours/week
- Hospital Operating Room - > 10 hours/week
- Med Spa/Day Spa
- Neurological Surgical
- Obstetrics including Delivery
- OB/GYN Surgical
- Orthopedics Surgical
- Pain Management Treating
- Plastic Surgery Surgical
- Surgical Center - >10 hours/week
- Thoracic Surgical
- Trauma Center
- Weight Reduction/Bariatric/Liposuction