Individual Malpractice Insurance
Malpractice insurance, also known as Professional Liability Insurance, protects individuals’ personal assets against negligence claims made against them. If a medical malpractice claim is made against you as a result of an accident happening and you are not protected, you are at risk of personal damages and financial losses. Most employer-provided liability insurance coverage does not fully cover the individual employees, since the employer’s interests are made the priority.
Malpractice insurance covers incidents like:
- Needlestick injury
- Bodily injury to others
- Property damage
- Sexual harassment
- Stolen patient information
- Allegation against students
Get professional liability insurance that works for you. CM&F offers professional liability insurance to over 150 healthcare professionals. All our coverage options are available online, allowing our clients to obtain liability insurance coverage within minutes. Every CM&F policy offers 24/7 portable coverage, whether you are full/part time, a volunteer, telemedicine/telehealth practitioner, or contractor – we’ve got you covered.
Don’t leave your career exposed. Purchase malpractice insurance coverage through CM&F today!
Choose your professional area, and we’ll tell you about your coverage options!
If you are a student or will be graduating soon, select your current area of study.
- Clinical Research Professionals
- Dentistry Professionals
- Emergency Care Professionals
- Fitness & Rehabilitation Professionals
- Holistic Medicine Professionals
- Home Health Care Professionals
- Medical Administration Professionals
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) Professionals
- Nursing Professionals
- Pharmaceutical Professionals
- Physical Therapy Professionals
- Physician Assistant (PA) Professionals
- Pregnancy, Birth and Postpartum Professionals
- Psychology, Counselor, Behavior Professionals
- Technician & Technologist Professionals
- Therapist Professionals
- Surgical Healthcare Professionals
- Wellness & Beauty Professionals
Don’t see your profession? Contact us to see if we cover you.
Check the Stats* – Get Protected!
*National Practitioner Data Bank (September 1, 1990 through June 30, 2019)
Medical Malpractice Payments Reported
Adverse Actions Against Practitioners
Unique Practitioners Held Liable In A Case