Individual Professional Malpractice Insurance
Malpractice insurance through CM&F covers over 150 healthcare professionals. Medical malpractice insurance for professionals protects individuals’ personal assets against liability claims made against them. If a medical malpractice claim is made against you as a result of an accident happening and you are not protected, you are at risk of personal damages. Most employer liability insurance policies do not fully cover the individual employees, since the employer’s interests are made the priority.
Malpractice insurance covers incidents like:
- Needlestick injury
- Bodily injury to others
- Property damage
- Sexual harassment
- Stolen patient information
- Allegation against students
Get professional liability insurance that works for you. All our coverage options are available online, allowing our clients to obtain liability insurance coverage within minutes.
Don’t leave your career exposed. Purchase medical malpractice insurance coverage through CM&F today!
Choose your professional area, and we’ll tell you about your coverage options!
If you are a student or will be graduating soon, select your current area of study.
- Clinical Research Professionals
- Dentistry Professionals
- Emergency Care Professionals
- Fitness & Rehabilitation Professionals
- Holistic Medicine Professionals
- Home Health Care Professionals
- Medical Administration Professionals
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) Professionals
- Nursing Professionals
- Pharmaceutical Professionals
- Physical Therapy Professionals
- Physician Assistant (PA) Professionals
- Pregnancy, Birth and Postpartum Professionals
- Psychology, Counselor, Behavior Professionals
- Technician & Technologist Professionals
- Therapist Professionals
- Surgical Healthcare Professionals
- Wellness & Beauty Professionals
Don’t see your profession? Contact us to see if we cover you.
Check the Stats* – Get Protected!
*National Practitioner Data Bank (September 1, 1990 through June 30, 2019)
Medical Malpractice Payments Reported
Adverse Actions Against Practitioners
Unique Practitioners Held Liable In A Case